The last ride of the Pony Express : my 2,000-mile horseback journey into the Old West / Will Grant.
- ISBN: 9780316422314
- ISBN: 0316422312
- Physical Description: ix, 320 pages, 16 unnumbered pages of plates : color illustrations, map ; 25 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Company, 2023.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 296-303) and index.
Inspired by the likes of Mark Twain, Sir Richard Burton, and Horace Greeley, a cowboy and journalist takes an epic and authentic horseback journey across the American West as he rides the Pony Express trail from Missouri to California.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||West (U.S.) > Description and travel.
Grant, Will > Travel > West (U.S.)
Pony Express National Historic Trail.
Pony express > History.
- 10 of 17 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Windham Free Library - Windham Center.
- 0 current holds with 17 total copies.