Tom Clancy flash point / Don Bentley.
- ISBN: 9780593422786
- ISBN: 0593422783
- Physical Description: 419 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: New York : G.P. Putnam's Sons, 
To stop an unseen enemy from destroying the Campus, Jack Ryan Jr. is led to the South China Sea where he, after a midair collision serves as a flash point, must put the pieces of a conspiracy together to stop the world's two remaining super powers from going to war.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Ryan, Jack, Jr. (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Intelligence officers > Fiction.
Conspiracies > Fiction.
South China Sea > Fiction.
|Genre:||Action and adventure fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 34 of 41 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Windham Free Library - Windham Center.
- 0 current holds with 41 total copies.