The last folk hero : the life and myth of Bo Jackson / Jeff Pearlman.
- ISBN: 9780358437673
- ISBN: 0358437679
- Physical Description: xii, 484 pages, 16 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations (some color) ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Mariner Books, 
- Copyright: ©2022
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 437-464) and index.
Drawing on 720 original interviews, a New York Times best-selling sportswriter captures as never before the elusive truth about the greatest athlete of all time who took the world by storm from the mid-1980s into the early 1990s--and then, almost overnight, disappeared.
Search for related items by subject
- 8 of 9 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Windham Free Library - Windham Center.
- 1 current hold with 9 total copies.