The elephants come home : a true story of seven elephants, two people, and one extraordinary friendship / Kim Tomsic, Hadley Hooper.
- ISBN: 1452127832 : SAL
- ISBN: 9781452127835 : SAL
- ISBN: 9781452127835
- ISBN: 1452127832
- Physical Description: pages cm
- Publisher: San Francisco : Chronicle Books, 2021.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
"Lawrence Anthony and Françoise Malby love animals-so when they hear that a herd of wild African elephants needs a new home, they welcome the herd to their wildlife sanctuary-Thula Thula-with open arms. What follows in this beautifully illustrated true story is an extraordinary cross-species friendship that will move readers and warm the hearts of animal lovers at every age"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 3-5 Chronicle Books.
Grades 2-3 Chronicle Books.
Nutmeg Award Nominee, Elementary, 2024.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Animal welfare > Juvenile literature.
Human-animal relationships > Juvenile literature.
Elephants > Juvenile literature.
- 56 of 69 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Windham Free Library - Windham Center.
- 1 current hold with 69 total copies.